[3dem] Nicolas Boisset

Sacha De Carlo sachadecarlo at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 09:35:00 PST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

it is with great sadness that I bring bad news to the 3DEM community. Dr
Nicolas Boisset passed away last night. He was diagnosed a pancreatic
cancer about 6 months ago.

Dr Nicolas Boisset was a wonderful guy, and a great person, a gifted
scientist and the mildest human being one could possibly meet, as I
never saw him getting mad, not once since I met him, more than 10 yrs
ago. Always kind to everybody. Always helpful, always listening and
giving. Nicolas has been an excellent mentor for me and for the many of
us who had a chance to learn from him. He will be terribly missed.

As announced to me by Slavica Jonic, the funeral of Nicolas Boisset will
take place at the church of Thiville (zip code: 28200) on Monday,
January 7, 2008 at 14h30. Thiville is next to Chateaudun.

Sacha