[3dem] 3D-EM Tietz camera users: EMMenu 4

nova at brandeis.edu nova at brandeis.edu
Mon Feb 25 22:44:05 PST 2008

Dear 3D-EMers (Tietz camera users),

The new Tietz camera software, EMMenu 4, has recently been installed on the
CM120 at UMass Medical School for use with a Tietz F224HD camera.  One
of the features of this software is scripting support for camera and
microscope control.  We are interested to learn whether anyone else has
installed this software and whether they have written any scripts for
data collection (or other useful scripts).  We are particularly
interested in automated data collection and/or grid screening scripts.

Sincerely,
Duncan Sousa

Duncan Sousa, Ph. D.
Department Physiology & Biophysics