GRC science issue cover picture

Helen Saibil h.saibil at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 12:52:13 PDT 2005

Dear colleagues,
The Gordon conference organization is inviting submission of images for
the cover of the Science issue that will advertise this year's
conferences. They want jpg images sent by email, with a short caption.
Please let me know if you would like to submit an image, so I can
coordinate this with the GRC office (but dont send me the image - I will
let you know where it should be sent once I have an idea of the
numbers). This should be an image which is not published anywhere else.
The GRC deadline is Oct 1, so please let me know as soon as possible if
you want to submit one.
best wishes, Helen Saibil