URGENT

Frank Dike frankdike2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:56:52 PDT 2005

>From The Desk Top Of Dr Frank Dike
MD/CEO Financial Controller, Nigeria National
Petroluem co-oporation.
(nnpc) Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

ATTN:

I have interest of investing in your country as such I
decided to establish contact with you for assistance
as soon as I am able to transfer my funds for this
investment, which is already with a security company in Europe.

There are two basic things i would want you to assist me in;

(1) Helping by traveling to europe as a front collect these
funds from the security company in Europe. This is
because of my inability to travel out of the country which i
am taking refuge at the moment with my wife and children which
i will explain better to you upon the receipt of your acceptance.

(2)Helping me to carry out feasibility study on areas/choice of investment
you deem best for me.I retired as financial
consultant and was the last personal financial adviser to the ex-head of
state before his demise and have no intention of carrying out any further
investment programme in my country for security reasons.
Enclosing your telephone and fax numbers.

Note ; this transaction must be kept strictly confidential because of its
nature looking forward to receiving your prompt responds

NOTE also:you can also reply me via my personal
Email box: frankdike_11 at yahoo.co.in

Thanks,
Yours sincerely,
Dr Frank Dike