Postdoctoral position available in London!

Marin van Heel m.vanheel at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 04:37:36 PDT 2005

POSTDOC POSITION AVAILABLE

We have one postdoctoral position available in our group based at
Imperial College London,
South Kensington Campus (one block away form the Royal Albert Hall).
This thee-years position is available immediately and will remain open
until the right candidate has been identified.  The position is funded
in the context of the "CYTTRON" grant by the Dutch government
(www.cyttron.org). Our project is aimed at improving the methodology of
single-particle cryo-EM. We study a number of biological complexes
including ribosomes and icosahedral viruses.

  <>
If interested please do send an email including your CV to me and to
the group administrator  (m.vanheel at ic.ac.uk
<mailto:m.vanheel at ic.ac.uk>  and vanheel.office at ic.ac.uk
<mailto:vanheel.office at ic.ac.uk>).
If you are attending the 3D EM Gordon conference next week
do chat with me about the position directly.

Kind regards,

Marin van Heel

       Marin van Heel

       Professor of Structural Biology

       Imperial College London
       Department of Biological Sciences
       Biochemistry Building
       South Kensington Campus
       London SW7 2AY
       UK

       Tel:	   + 44 (0)20 7594 5316
       Fax:	   + 44 (0)20 7594 5317
       Priv.tel.   + 44 (0)20 8286 4248

       e_mail: m.vanheel at ic.ac.uk
       and:    Osnat Lipson <vanheel.office at ic.ac.uk>
       web:    www.cbem.ic.ac.uk
       private and/or confidential email: MGvanHeel at Netscape.net