[3DEM] Carbon evaporator - more advice wanted

Lynne.Waddington at csiro.au Lynne.Waddington at csiro.au
Thu Apr 14 16:42:54 PDT 2005

Dear all

It must be the season for old carbon evaporators to give up...
I am also considering one of the following:

1) Emitech K950
2) Edwards A306
3) Polaron E6700
4) Polaron E6500

I would especially appreciate comments about the Polaron equipment and
how the quality of carbon film from (3) and (4) compares. (I have been
using a very old Edwards system)

Many thanks!

Lynne Waddington

Electron Microscopist