Tr: TR : [3DEM] Re: Why FEG?

Mikhail.Eltsov at lau.unil.ch Mikhail.Eltsov at lau.unil.ch
Thu Jun 10 12:43:27 PDT 2004

Hello,
The reference data for CM120 mentioned below were obtained with so called "point mode" of LaB6 suggested in Ruiz et al. (2003). Even after reading of this paper it is not very much clear for me what is a principle of this mode and how it improves coherence. Can anyone explain?
Thanks in advance.

Mikhail Eltsov
Laboratoire d'analyse ultrastructurale
Université de Lausanne