EMBO practical course on cryo-EM 2004

andreas hoenger hoenger at embl-heidelberg.de
Wed Jan 28 04:10:29 PST 2004

Dear Colleagues

We will organize a new edition of the "EMBO Practical course
on Cryo-EM and digital image analysis" from September 5th to
14th 2004 at the EMBL in Heidelberg, Germany.

The course will be organized by Bettina Boettcher (EMBL-Heidel-
berg, DE), Stepfen Fuller (Univ. of Oxford, UK), Vinzenz Unger
(Yale Univ. New Haven CT), and myself. Again we will invite a large
number of outside instruktors and we will cover practical aspects
of cryo-EM and 3-D image analysis. Detailed information and
registration is available on our website. Interested individuals are
invited to apply via the on-line registration at:

http://www.embl.de/courses/cryoEM2004

The course will be limited to 22 students.
Application deadline will be 1st of June 2004.

Applicants will be evaluated shortly after that date and notified about
acceptance in early june. Due to financial constraints we need to ask
for a course fee of 200 Euros, but this includes all tutorial costs and
full board and lodging.

Further information is also available by email at
courses at embl-heidelberg.de

Please try to use the on-line registration whenever possible.

With best regards

Andy Hoenger

Andreas Hoenger Ph.D.
European Molecular Biology Lab
Structure Programme
Meyerhofstrasse 1, 69117 HEIDELBERG, Germany

Tel: +49 6221 387 453;    Fax: +49 6221 387 519 or 306
Email: Hoenger at embl-heidelberg.de