[3DEM] Pumping cryo holders

Henning Stahlberg HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
Wed Feb 4 18:34:39 PST 2004

Hello,

The attachment shows our oil-free pumping system "TSH 071" from
Pfeiffer. In this picture it pumps just one holder, but will be
extended by adding more T-tubes and valves in a dedicated stand to pump
several holders. The improvised connection to the tubing is tight.
Nevertheless, our workshop is currently building a dedicated, clean
connection. We pump the holders to 1*10-6 mbar with this, measured
where the gauge is in that picture.

Henning.

Skipped content of type multipart/appledouble-------------- next part --------------

Henning Stahlberg, Ph.D.,
Molecular & Cellular Biology, Briggs Hall 115B,
UC-Davis, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616, USA
Tel: +1 (530) 752 82 82      Fax: +1 (530) 752 30 85
mailto:HStahlberg at ucdavis.edu
http://www.amp.ucdavis.edu