Fwd: Inter-locking brass hats for Bal-Tec HPM 010

Brad Marsh marshbj at bio3d.colorado.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:20:51 PST 2003

We've recently had some more inter-locking brass hats machined for use
with our Bal-Tec/Balzers HPM 010 high pressure freezer.  We've had
great success using these hats for a wide variety of samples.

Craig and Staehelin, J Microsc 148 (1987), 103-106
McDonald and Morphew, Microsc Res Tech 24 (1993), 465-473

Below are current contact details and prices for anybody interested in
obtaining these hats.

Qty		Price/pair ($ USD)

50		16.50
100		12.95
150		12.45
200		11.95
250		11.60
300		11.25
350		10.85
400		10.60

Rick C. Chan - SPI
865 Tioga Drive
Millbrae, CA 94030
USA
(650) 692-6078 (office)
(415) 860-9148 (cellular)
SPIRCC at aol.com (email)

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list