3dem & spam mail

Gina Sosinsky gina at ncmir.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 2 15:41:11 PDT 2003

Dear 3dem community,

As many of you are aware of, the 3dem email list is being
increasingly spammed.  As a result, we will be restricting posting of
emails to the list to list members. This change will take place
sometime next week when Dave Foster, our list manager, returns from
vacation. In the meantime, please be patient -- we will be taking
action.

--
Gina Sosinsky, PhD.

University of California at San Diego
1070 Basic Science Building MC 0608
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093-0608
858-534-0128       (office phone & voice mail)
858-534-4583       (lab phone)
858-534-7497       (fax)
gsosinsky at ucsd.edu (email)
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list