Philips CM12 floating tube assembly (ref : 5322 695 15693)

Gervaise Mosser Gervaise.Mosser at snv.jussieu.fr
Tue Feb 4 00:44:30 PST 2003

Dear all,

This is a call for anyone who would have an unused Philips CM12 somewhere
in their Institute.

I'm in search of a gonio floating tube (ref : 5322 695 15693). The floating
tube of the CM12 that we have just acquired has a scratch inside and thus
need to be changed. If any one has this piece in good state but has no use
of it anymore, and would be kind enough to pass it over to someone, please
think of us!!!!!

Also if you have any equipment such as a cryo holder that would not suit on
your brand new microscope but would suit on a CM12, again, please, think of
us, as I may be interested!

Thanks a lot to every body in advance,

Gervaise.

Gervaise MOSSER