=?GB2312?B?16jA+8nMseqy6dGvL8nqx+u3/s7x?= patent & trademark search/registration service

=?GB2312?B?uePW3crQwaLB+tfJ0a+3/s7x09DP3rmry74=?= patents at 21cn.com
Sun Apr 20 19:16:21 PDT 2003

ÌṩÖйú£¬ÃÀ¹ú£¬Å·ÖÞ¸÷¹ú£¬ÈÕ±¾µÈ¹úµÄרÀûÉ̱ê²éѯ·þÎñ(רÀûÕªÒª¼°ËµÃ÷Êé)¡£±£Ö¤ÖÊÁ¿,½»¸¶¿ì½Ý£¬¼Û¸ñµÍÁ®.

      ¹ãÖÝÊÐÁ¢Áú×Éѯ·þÎñÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾
      020-86389735
      patents at 21cn.com
      www.lilon.com

   Guangzhou Lilon Consulting & Service Co.,Ltd is a professional company offering  the search of patent and trademark  in China,USA,Japan,Eu,etc.
   We believe that offering a combination of quality services, timely and responsive customer support and good prices is where our company
   excels.

   Contact: william tang
   Tel:   (86-20)-86389735
   email:  patents at 21cn.com
   www.lilon.com

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list