Hitachi HF2000 and cold stages

RICHARD HENDERSON rh15 at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 11:25:38 PST 2002

Dear 3dem community,

We have a Hitachi HF2000 200kV cold-FEG electron microscope available to a
good home.   It is almost exactly 10 years old, in good working order and
equipped with low dose facilities and 3 cold stages (1 Gatan, 2 Oxford).
Having acquired some new FEI microscopes, we need to recover the space.

Is anyone interested?   We would prefer it went to a Lab that would use it,
but if not, then it may be that parts of the system, such as the cold
stages would be useful to another lab which already has an HF2000, or
another Hitachi microscope with a compatible goniometer stage.

You can reply to me or John Berriman (jab at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk).

Richard Henderson.

Richard Henderson
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, U.K.
tel: +44-(0)1223-402215
fax: +44-(0)1223-249565
web: http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list