scanners

Philip Koeck Philip.Koeck at biosci.ki.se
Mon Jun 3 01:12:01 PDT 2002

Hi,

We tested the Scitex Eversmart Pro a few years ago for positional accuracy
and found it to be very bad in the direction that the scan head moves.
This might be because the scan head is driven by rubber belts.
One should definitely look at that when considering a Scitex.
Of course,they might have another system on other models.

Philip