EMBO Cryo-EM course at EMBL-Heidelberg

andreas hoenger hoenger at embl-heidelberg.de
Mon Feb 25 02:29:13 PST 2002

Dear Friends

We are running another EMBO course on cryo-EM and image
analysis at EMBL-Heidelberg this year. It will take place from
the 11th to the 21st of August 2002. This date has been chosen
to avoid clashes with MSA and ICEM. Later in the year was not
possible for EMBL-internal reasons. The costs are 160¤ which
includes room and board. In exceptional cases we might be able
to help with travel costs.

If you have a student, postdoc or else in your lab who would
like to participate on that course please encourage them to
apply. The deadline is 1st of May 2002. For further information
please check our website at:
http://www.embl-heidelberg.de/courses/cryoEM2002
or send me an email to "hoenger at embl-heidelberg.de.

with best wishes

Andy Hoenger

Andreas Hoenger Ph.D.
European Molecular Biology Lab
Structure Programme
Meyerhofstrasse 1, 69117 HEIDELBERG, Germany

Tel: +49 6221 387 453;    Fax: +49 6221 387 519 or 306
Email: Hoenger at embl-heidelberg.de
with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list