GOOD

joe black joeblack at dygo.com
Thu Dec 12 14:16:45 PST 2002

Good Day to you.

The reason you are receiving this e-mail is for your own privacy.

I wish to propose to you based on due recommendation by our Trade
Mission and your Country Chamber of Commerce & Industry for
assistance, and subsequent Investment of Fund in your
country. Honstly this is going to be a surprise
contact for you,because we have not known our selves
before.

To be precise, I am Mr. joe, a Manager of the
Bills/Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of
Amalgamated Bank of South Africa Limited (ABSA). In
my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of US$
20.5 m (Twenty Million five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars only) in an account that
belonged to one of our foreign customers who died
along with his entire family on November, 1994 in a
ghastly plane crash. Since we got information about
his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to
come over and claim his money because we cannot
release it unless somebody applied for it as next of
kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines.

Unfortunately, to no avail, nobody has come forward to
claim the sum. Therefore upon this discovery I and
other officials in the department decided to
establish a cordial business relationship with you,
hence my contacting you. We want to purportedly
present your good self as the next of kin or relation
of the deceased, so that we can release the fund into
your account for safety and subsequent disbursement
since nobody is coming for it and again we do not
want this money to go into the Government Account as
unclaimed bill.

The Banking Law and Guidelines here
stipulates that any account abandoned or dormant for
a period of some years is subject to closure and all
money contained therein will be forfeited to the
Government Treasury Account. Now it is being
stipulated that the above sum will be transferred
into Government Account as unclaimed Fund on or
before the end of year 2002.The reason behind our
requesting you to purportedly your good self as next of kin is
occasioned by the fact that the deceased was a
foreigner. Mode of sharing after the successful
completion of the transfer, my colleagues and I will
visit your country for disbursement. For the role you
will be expected to play a whole exercise, we have
agreed to give you Twenty Percent (20%) of the total
sum and 80% will be kept for my colleagues and I in
your account for investment purposes in your country
as may be agreed by the transacting parties.

In support of the aforementioned therefore you are
urged to reply this letter indicating your readiness
and interest to participate in the business. After
receiving your reply, you will be communicated to with
the exact steps to take. I quite believe that you
will protect our interest by keeping this business
top secret and confidential. Your interest will be
equally protected as we must maintain maximum
confidentiality. Trusting to hear from you quickly
through my e-mail . I count on your earliest
response and confidentiality of this business.

We suggest that you give our mailings a try. You can remover yourself at
any time if unsatisfied.

Thanks indeed for your anticipated co-operation and
best regards to you and your family.

mr.joe.

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list