Tenure Track Faculty Opening

Chris Woodcock chris at bio.umass.edu
Tue Oct 31 06:17:59 PST 2000

Dear Colleagues,
		I would like to draw your attention to the following tenure track faculty
position in Cell Biology.  We are looking for someone utilizing advanced
imaging techniques (light and/or EM), and have recently acquired a Tecnai
12 with cryo capability and a 2K CCD camera.
		The ad will appear in the November 10th issue of Science.

Thanks,

Chris Woodcock

	UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSTTS AMHERST
			CELL BIOLOGY

Applicants are invited for a tenure track Assistant Professorship in the
Department of Biology (www.bio.umass.edu/biology).  We are particularly
interested in creative researchers who focus on advanced imaging using
light and/or electron microscopy, and who will interact with the present
Cell Biology community.  Candidates are expected to develop a vigorous,
funded research program and be committed to undergraduate and graduate
education.  We have excellent research facilities for Cell Biology and
encourage and support innovative teaching.  Ph.D. required.  To apply, send
CV, statement of research interests and teaching philosophy, and arrange
for 3 letters of recommendation to be sent to:  Chair, Cell Biology Search
Committee, Search #12506, Biology Department, Morrill Science Center,
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA  01003-5810.  Email inquiries may
be sent to:  chair at bio.umass.edu.  Review of applications will begin
December 15, 2000 and continue until position is filled.

The University of Massachusetts is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer.  Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.

with the words
unsubscribe 3dem
in the body of the message.
Do not send unsubscribe messages to the entire list